ALL NEW IMT!!! LIVE WEBINAR!!!
Date: Saturday, Feb 12, 2022
Time: 10:00am-5:00pm EST (with break for lunch)
Instructor: Kris Albrecht, MS, RPT, IMT,C
Cost: $225 ($99 non-refundable deposit) Early Bird registration rate $199, if register by January 15th, 2022!!!
(Only $99 deposit is required initially!)
Available Discounts: $199 tuition for early bird registration, groups of 3 or more registering together, military personnel, and students with valid student ID.
Cancellation policy: If cancellation is prior to first day of class, and all tuition has been paid, then tuition will be reimbursed to student minus $99 non-refundable deposit, within 30 days of cancellation date.
Contact Hours: 7
* 4 IMT Courses or instructor consent.
There is a vast array of ways to understand and process consciousness, focusing on the individual and the relationship of that individual with their surroundings. Focusing on “higher consciousness” looks to bring those separate individuals back into a whole. There are many paths to grow and expand awareness. For any of these methods to be successful, there needs to be a resonance of the individual with the technique in question. There is so much information around us, in linear and multidimensional relationships. The more of this we can resonate with, the more we can pick up and understand. Thus, it behooves us to upgrade our range of reception.
In this class, we will explore:
- Release of the ossicles, semicircular canals and otosclerosis of the ear
- Balancing pressure in the vitreous of the eye
- Coherence of the heart’s magnetic field and normalization of heart rate
- Microtubules: structure, function, coherence and communication
- Microtubules as a vehicle for consciousness
- Microtubule role in stabilizing memories
- Pancreas and bone higher consciousness networks
- Pineal as a neuroendocrine transducer
- Pineal protocol of coherence with the thalamus, basal ganglia and cerebral peduncles
- Release of Legacy Burdens